CHANGE IN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Are you ready to change in residential management?
Please make sure that the apartment you have in Budapest is
ready to be taken over from managing agent:
- Up-to-dated utility management required
- Apartment condition needs to be inspected and reported
- Inventory list welcome
- Title deed with purchasing agreement welcome
- BPartner is to be appointed as the new managing agent
- Managing agent is to be informed indeed
What to do
BPartner is contacting managing agent to set date for
handing over. In the meantime, we are finalising paperwork
and letting issues:
- Power of Attornies required
- Management agreement is to be signed
- Letting conditions are to be set in advance
- Marketing the apartment to let
- Taking over management with tenant needs to be managed
Legal and financial questions with
residential management will be discussed. BPartner help you
to find out and take actions with immediate effect.
Contact us now!